Suffering from anxiety can be terrible at times. There are lots of remedies to aid your battle and affirmations are another item you can add to your toolbox. Words are so powerful and I think that’s the reason that affirmations can really help those suffering with any anxiety disorder.
I have felt this way before. I am safe. I am at peace and this will pass.
I release my anxiety & embrace peace.
20 More Affirmations for Anxiety:
- From the top of my head to the tips of my toes, I am relaxed.
- I will not let my worry control me.
- My body, my mind and spirit are infused with calm.
- This is only temporary. I am in complete control.
- I refuse to stress over that which I cannot control.
- I will grow stronger each day.
- I believe in myself. I have, I can and I will.
- My body is healthy. My mind is focused and my spirit is calm.
- I am not powerless. I am filled with the power to control my feelings.
- No matter the obstacle, I can overcome it.
- I forgive myself for any past mistakes and will be better everyday.
- I will focus on all the positives in my life.
- I am capable. I am strong. I am important.
- I am loved and I am not alone in my struggles.
- I will be kind to myself because I deserve peace.
- I trust myself and I will be okay.
- I am filled with positive vibes.
- I release all my worries and fill myself with calm.
- My thoughts and feelings do not control me. I control them.
- All is well around me. I am surrounded my positive energy. I am safe and I choose to be happy and positive.
Struggling with anxiety can be a daily battle but it is one that you absolutely can win. Practice these affirmations in times of anxiety and remember, anxious feelings are only temporary. You’ve got this 🙂